Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Perils of Obedience

Am in the Web. Nothing much's up except that next week's CT1 and I am doomed. However, I did pretty well for my recent Bio Quiz. :) 30/30, so the elation would prolly last well into the night, then the torturous cycle of worry and frantic studying would begin again.

Ms. Audrey, our psych lecturer, told us a very interesting piece of history today. It's too long to be written here, so I'll just post the link. It's an experiment by A famed psychologist named Stanley Milgram who tested to see just how far you will go to inflict harm on a person you don't know. Think that you're so civilised? Think again. x) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Anyhoo, off to shop for groceries, and then maybe after an hour of studying, accompany my brother to watch E.T., which he claims, is one helluva great movie.

Oh, and here's the AFI's list of top movie quotes of the century. Strangely enough I don't recognise most of them. "I'll be back" is only at 37th. =( "My preciousssss" is at 85. =(=( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFI%27s_100_Years..._100_Movie_Quotes

EL

No comments: