Thursday, February 26, 2009


Kristin Kreuk as Chun Li from Street Fighters? What's up with the world nowadays?


Sai Mun's gone over to Adelaide. It's easier now that he's gone. In fact, I can breathe better now. No more puffy eyes in the morning. :)


Went for my second yoga class. We managed to do the halasana, which looks exactly like this.


My nose touched my knees! Ha! Beat that!

But of course, we had to lay motionlessfor about 20 secs after that because I couldn't feel my spine and the small of my back anymore. Imagine your whole weight resting on just the small area between your shoulderblades and your neck. And I couldn't breathe the whole time, just little shallow gulps.

It's not easy okay.

Am studying for the Msian Studies test tomorrow. Sigh. FMS, EIC, plural society...

ESL generic essay writing topics are as dull as I had feared.

1. ways to eradicate poverty.

2. do online games bring any benefit?

I had no idea how to eradicate poverty so whaddahell, online games it was. -.-

I learned a new word today. Anachronistic. Means out of date or old-fashioned. :)

Study study dah-dee-dum.

EL

No comments: