Saturday, February 21, 2009

I don't wanna cycle or recycle revenge; I don't wanna follow Death and all of his friends.


Death And All His Friends - Coldplay


I'm getting contact lens soon! Now I would be able to see what I really look like instead of squinting all the time.


Bro's having his major exam on Tuesday, the exam that would determine if he would become a doctor or not. That means there is a huge possibility I cannot watch the rerun of the Oscars tomorrow night. :( Hugh Jackman! *bawls*

Here's my schedule for next week:

Monday - zil. Maybe Oscars. Maybe a Pokemon movie with Sai Mun.
Tuesday - Bio common test I
Wednesday - Maths common test I, high chance of Sai Mun leaving for Adelaide today.
Thursday - ESL common test I
Friday - Malaysian Studies common test I

I hear that there is no descriptive writing or narrative essay for the generic writing section in ESL! :( Just factual stuff and argumentative essays. What??

Looking forward to Maths, though. Differentiation! *clap clap*

I will conquer Bio.

On Saturday I would be teaching one of my mom's form 1 classes because one of her teachers would be absent. How do you teach 13 year old chinese-speaking students who only know "Thank you" and "Excuse me" English? :-O Gotta make sure I don't feel as if I'm speaking to a wall.

It's raining!

Mmm differential calculus.

EL

1 comment:

dee anne said...

yay contacts! It'll take you awhile to get used to them though, it still takes me forever to put them in.