Thursday, February 19, 2009

One harrowing week over!

The beginning of another one. Common tests next week. Common tests are exams where we combine classes by folding the sliding walls that separate the classrooms from each other. :) Cool eh? Or maybe we'll be doing them in the multipurpose hall (misleadingly referred to as MPH), which I hear is about ten degrees Celsius lower than the outside. Maybe I'll get to join with Rui Sheng's class. That'll be fun.

This week was a week of deadlines and class tests. Two class tests, two presentations, one deadline. So far, I've scored highest for two out of four tests(Bio and Psych). :) I missed the high score for Chemistry by one mark. One. You can't call me kiasu.

Lately I've been feeling pretty depressed. No prize for guessing why. sai mun's leaving in six days, for six years, and I still gotta study for my common test next week, which is a relatively big part of my internal assessment marks. Bummer.

I realised my classmates aren't very big fans of calculus (specifically, differentiation). I don't get it; I like differentiation.

Running low on pocket money. Must be the awfully expensive food around Subang Jaya. Am trying to sustain a bready-lunch diet.

Went for choir practice yesterday. We've a great bass (who studies under Mr. Ian Lim) and a string of good tenors. Altos, gambate. Sopranos, gambate to you too. Met a girl from Klang Convent, who was under Mr. Lee Shiak Yao. We've a great choir master, too. :) Sang the Sound of Music. Got to sing the solo! :D Haven't been singing solos in ages.

Hey, have you watched the Lion King musical? Nevermind I forgive you. watch!





I love the rams, and Rafiki, and the cheetahs. <3 And I love the background singing during the chorus!

Wonder how they did the giraffes. Best props I've seen in a musical so far.

Off to do more calculus. Mmm.

EL

2 comments:

WonDerNooB said...

Oh yesh, we were actually talking about if we get to do our test in MPH or in Popular. LOL.

Ee Lin said...

omg so lame ahahahahaha. how original.