Sunday, May 24, 2009

Voila!

Lady GaGa's Lovegame video is sick. Sick, I tell you.

I've never seen any artist so in touch with her sexually.

Enough of that! Let's go on to something more geeky. V for Vendetta!

Check out V's bloody awesome opening introduction. The geek as I am, I shall commit this fifty V-containing speech to memory.

"VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition."


okbai. EL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Voila! Magnifique!
V isn't geeky! He's uber cool!
Evey: Are you like, a crazy person?
V: I'm quite sure they will say so.
HAHA!
Enjoy your holidays lucky, lucky, lucky you.