Saturday, May 2, 2009

Forty-two.

Did you know that Coldplay named one of their songs after the answer to everything? :)

42.

:)

Those who've read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy would know what I mean. x)

I've read Philippa Gregory's The Constant Princess. It's an amazing book. Go read, go read.

It has been an awesomely eventful week, but I shant' say anything more, or I'll never get down to doing my growing pile of work. All I can say is this: Semester papers are two weeks away, and I am doooooooomed.

Oh, and congratulations to the SMKDJ CHOIR for seizing the number one spot at district level! DISTRICT CHAMPS! Up next: STATE CHAMPS! Go pwn Selangor, kids. :D:D:D You can't imagine how immensely proud I feel right now. But of course, that proud feeling comes with a bittersweet taste to the mouth...I miss you guys sooo much! :(

Okay, work work work.

EL

No comments: