Monday, January 19, 2009

Update. :)

Everything's going on fine. I'm beginning to lose momentum in my enthusiasm for 97.0 but hopefully I'll get it back in time for our class tests after CNY. SAM means consistency, so no foooling around.



We have two new girls in our class, thus further increasing the ratio of females to males. 6 males, 15 females. :) They are quite a happy bunch of males, from what we could see. :)



yesterday I learned to cook a Loh family tradition dish for dinner. Pretty simple, just fish pieces, belacan paste, some hebe, garlic and onions, but boy didn't it taste good. My grandma used to cook it for the family because back then they were strickened with poverty and couldn't afford much. Her tastebuds were reignited when my aunty's maid recently cooked it and she was itching to taste it again ever since. So, yeah. :)

OOH. And yesterday I met my long-lost good friend Kar Mun, who migrated to Australia three years ago. Reconciliation was sweet. ^^ I didn't realise how much I've missed her. Her Cantonese is surprisingly better than before, haha. Malulah saya. OH, and she scored an awesome 97.95% for her TER. OMG.



I'm currently reading (other than textbooks and project reference books) "The Restaurant At The End of the Universe", by Douglas Adams. Anyone remembered or watched "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? :) Also, I'm reading a book on a man's battle with Alzheimer's and how he struggles to pen down his memories before they are snatched beyond their grasps. Quite sad-lah, must get an excerpt for you, but I'm currently in the library, and the book's at my bedside.


Ms. Audrey allowed us to watch Fight Club today. Sorta didn't get the story. *compensated for that when Brad Pitt came on screen :)* Must go check the synopsis.

Anyway, I shall end here now. Gotta research for my ESL assignment. Ta. :)

EL






1 comment:

dee anne said...

WOMAN. Where're you going to college? How come I didn't know about this? And WHY are you doing bio? For heaven's sake.