Friday, January 23, 2009

Ms. Audrey showed us a favourite series of hers. It's called Salad Fingers. It's just about the creepiest thing, going beyond Happy Three Friends.

If you can stomach a concoction of schizophrenia and pure weirdness and mouldy creeps, click to load the video below.


"I must find the perfect spoon."

Thirty seconds into the episode, Zeke announced, "he's got a rusty spoon fetish!" And nobody laughed. It was then that I realised half of the girls behind me did not know what a fetish was. It was then I realised how much vulgarity and indecency I've been exposed and tamed to throughout my years in SMKDJ.

So thanks a lot. Don't regret it, though.

Happy CNY dearies. :)


http://taylors-g8.blogspot.com


EL

1 comment:

WonDerNooB said...

LOL your class is starting to seem scary.