Friday, January 23, 2009

Moo.


The hols are finally here! Well there isn't much to look forward to since the lecturers have so kindly bombarded us with piles of assignments and homework (not really lah, but it feels like a lot).

So a very Happy new Year to all of you chums out there. :) I wish you many a fortune in the year ahead.

Coldplay is sizzling hot.

For my term in Taylor's, I've signed up for music and yoga. OMG. So nerdy. Haha. Yoga. Wellness and health. Apart from that I think I'll be working out more often, in the ECA Centre. I'll get a gym partner. :) As for music, Taylor's' formed a new choir, sort of like a chamber choir, since they're so few of them. They sound okay when they performed on ECA Day, the guys being a tad bit too loud, but all that can be improved on in no time. :) Sounds exciting.

Hugh Jackman is sizzling hot, too. Like hotpan yee mee.

Going to watch X-Men 3: The last Stand even after people tell me that everyone there dies except, of course, the indestructible one. The epitome of X-Men. And then The Prestige, cos' there is both Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale in it. Combo.

*grabs popcorn tub*

Happy CNY lads and lassies!

EL

1 comment:

dee anne said...

I adore salad fingers. Quite an old series though. at least a couple years, if not more.

yerr. I wanna do bio too, if only out of interest :(. Don't think it's allowed though, since I'm in arts :). So who else is there with you? lots of people, I bet.

I'm good, since I currently only have 2 subjects :). The other 2 are starting in march/april.
And my econs teacher reminds me of pn.saik. Same blurness, same inability to answer questions outside syllabus.