Sunday, December 14, 2008


Hi.

Prom was great.

And no, I didn't bring a camera.

And yes, we danced, though I've never truly danced in my life. More of like, jiggle.

I'll get some pics soon. Bro's been hogging the computer I hadn't the chance.

But here's just one.

I look terrible in this one, and my ubersome hair isn't visible here. I loved my hair that night. =) But getting it out of its knots and pins was killer.

And En Kane and Audrey were Prom Royalties. Awesome. :D

Am in my ma's school now, in her office, looking up our trip to Genting tomorrow. A roti canai in First World Hotel costs a whopping RM8.10. OMG. Ma's behind me discussing a sex education camp for first-formers with her counsellors. Double OMG.

EL

3 comments:

Brandon Leow said...

ee lin! xD coem see ur pics at the smkdjprom.blogspot.com.. buy! lol xD ur hair is visible there

dee anne said...

and I just noticed. your long-ass blog URl is from friggin Wilde! I told you that! Some credit, please :P

Ee Lin said...

yes it's wilde. =D finally someone noticed!