Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I've just entered a Coldplay forum and I suddenly realised that there are so much bigger Coldplay fans out there than I originally thought.

I am humbled.

The members were playing this game where they chose which Coldplay songs they like, and, by golly, I've barely heard of half of what they spout out, and I've heard more Coldplay songs than anyone I know.

“Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success, grabbing of life. Coldplay’s for people who know what life’s about. They’re always entertaining. Delightful to talk to. Sweet, charming, incredibly good in bed. Virile. They have incredible success with girls, or boys, or both. They’re generally just the world’s best citizens. Maybe I’m biased, but I’m definitely right.” -Chris Martin


HAHAHA.

Okay I'll stop.


EL

No comments: