Monday, March 2, 2009

Coriolanus

Hye.

Am done for deadlines and tests for the week. Got back two test papers, Math and Biology, both missed just short of three marks of the high score. Sigh. Phillips' a genius.

Am feeling ...oddly free. A bit too free. Oh well. This calls for a visit to the bookstore! <3

I've reread my books so many times since college's started (ie. no bookstore visits) that I actually read Twilight again last night. OMG. It was then I noticed that Twilight has somewhat...lost the magic. As for R.A. Salvatore, they are all in Adelaide now.

Oh, can anyone teach me how make pizza without an oven? :)

Someone help me pronounce this: Gaius Marcius Coriolanus. I need to know, because it's in my emcee script for this Saturday.

Panic, panic. Blood on the dance floor! *gasp*

EL

2 comments:

dee anne said...

hooray for losing-magic twilight!
I think it's nigh impossible to make pizza sans oven. unless you get a preheated base and hot toppings. Hey, I think that'd work, actually.
Ooh, read the Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides. It's brilliant, I'm just finishing it now.

Ee Lin said...

Virgin suicides. Got it.