Friday, March 20, 2009

Coldplay in Singapore!

My mood the past week's been fluctuating like nobody's business. I was at the point of breaking down on Wednesday and was feeling perky and skippy yesterday night. Completed every assignment on time and managed to snatch a bit of studying in between, so it's cool. :) For now, I'm quite motivated to write for the Dublin award competition, but we'll see.

Ma's back from Taiwan. Whooot.

My brothers have transformed into what I had feared--full-time mindless slaves of the idiot box. Gamers. GTA San Andreas and Fallout 3. Sigh. I do not approve the level of violence in the former.

I have not visited the MPH book sale in Mayang Plaza. :(

SGM Selangor's Run for Peace on Sunday! 8km of solitude with Coldplay and Norah Jones. Will be staying over at Klang Kaikan on Saturday night. Prolly be bringing over Orwell's Animal Farm and Coelho's Veronika Decides to Die to occupy myself with. Whatever goes on two legs are evil! rawr.

Yi May says Malaysia has bad feng shui. That is why Coldplay is going to perform in Singapore instead. :(((

Carbohydrates have a relatively higher melting/boiling point. That is because they have abundant hydroxyl groups are very polar which means they have strong hydrogen bonding as secondary interaction. Therefore heat energy at rtp is unsufficient to break those hydrogen bonds.

Polysaccharides are insoluble in water but they can absorb water because ... I don't remember. I'm suppose to remember.

Off to do more research. Am done with the detailed outline for Biology's human awareness essay that's due on Monday. ^_^ Ahead of deadline for the first time!

"Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholics." - Robot-servant from Fallout 3.

EL

No comments: