Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One flew east, one flew west, and one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

SORRY SORRY.

Okay.

Erm.

Okay.

JD Meet was great. Managed to finish all my stuff in time for presentation to the kids. :)

ESL Issue Analysis was great. Went very smoothly. Lecturer recommended me for the speech giving during the Tan Sri Loy Scholarship ceremony. Aaaaah. Auditioned today. We'll see how it turns out.

Went back to Malacca for Qing Ming. Ate the famous satay celup and was not impressed. And people LINE UP for them! Oh dear. Maybe I should've gone with an empty stomach? On the other hand, the dim sum in Bukit Bharu was, as usual, heavensent.

Major deadline week next week. Chem practical exam spans three days. Chem SRT deadline. Bio HAE Draft deadline. Psych report draft deadline. Psych journal deadline. Well-deserved HOLIDAY ON FRIDAY!!

Watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest for Psychology class. Jack Nicholson is amazing.

Allergic reaction relapse. All over legs this time.

Reading at the moment:
  1. Paulo Coelho's Veronika Decides to Die
  2. Paulo Coelho's The Valkyries
  3. Markus Zusak's The Book Thief
  4. Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie

They are all great books. Paulo Coelho weaves magic with his words. :)

I've got the leaked version of Wolverine. I'm not going to watch it, I'm not going to watch it, I'm not going to watch it ... ...


"She said she was neither happy nor unhappy, and that was why she couldn't go on. Each person knows the extent of their own suffering, or the total absence of meaning in their lives." - Paulo Coelho, Veronika Decides to Die (1998)


EL

2 comments:

dee anne said...

Oh em gee you have time to read. I have just started history classes and they are INSANE I tell you.
And Paulo Coelho is a bit...meh. Not my thing.

Ee Lin said...

Nooo, paulo coelho is niiice. oh, rui sheng's birthday tmr.