Saturday, August 22, 2009

As the holidays draw to a quiet end, my mum's would be beginning, as with tens of thousands of high school students' around the country. I have not had a very exciting holiday week, albeit tumultuous, but not exciting.

Still, we had Sunway Lagoon, which was really something I had looked forward to eagerly the entire week. Pity time had to rush us by. It had a plane to catch, I presume.

So here's a picture of not me, not Coldplay, but of Rui Sheng, his buddies Boyce and Kai Shen who did the most outrageous thing on the roller coaster I've ever seen. This shot was taken in Genting.


That's a chessboard in Rui's hand, in case you can't see.



Chris Martin has the best speaking voice ever.

And Jonny is absolutely adorable. <3>"Does it play be-bop? Yes...YES."



I love the MJ part and the Mr. Roboto part. Heh.

I'm off to look for articles on how to organise a successful study group. I wouldn't want my friends and I to end up laughing hysterically at nothing and talking and not getting anything done, as how study groups usually end up with.

I have strangely lost all desire to read books. In turn, I've acquired the amazing ability to finish an entire plate of freshly fried vegetables. But they must be. Freshly fried. Jing Yi would be proud.

Hello college!

EL

3 comments:

Taylor's G8 said...

REnoo: rui looks so freakin COOL man !!!!! and tat's the cyclone roller coaster (super fast one)

Taylor's G8 said...

Andrea: Rui looks awesome with the chess (if it wasn't glued to the board.. haha..)

WonDerNooB said...

Like, awesome. :D